



So towards the end of adoption day we went to Sears and had some photo's taken. It went alright, but truthfully, we probably tried to squeeze too much into one day. It was so awesome to have Misty and Mom Burkhart with us. They were such a help. I am going to post some of the pictures. They turned out pretty good.
We had a party today for the twins and it was so awesome. We had soo many friends come over. We also had the awesome opportunity to have the twins relatives here. 1 Aunt, their two sisters and brother, their biological grandmother, and three cousins. What a blessing! Paul and Dana Stevens and their kids came over as well, how awesome is that. They are still hanging out with us and it is almost 11 PM. Awesome times!
Tomorrow we are taking mom to the airport early, then pick up Elena's sister and brother for the day! Hagerups and their family are coming over too for easter dinner. We are having ham and mashed potatoes.
I would write more, but I think I am tired enough that I don't actually make sense!

No comments:
Post a Comment