
So, today was an awesome day. This morning I ran a million errands. Emmanuel and Elena came with me, which they really seemed to enjoy. It seems with car seats sometimes that you spend ten minutes buckling and 3 minutes driving. Anyhow, we got stuff together for our letter about our Philippines trip. We actually got all of them printed and stuffed into envelopes. So...we need to seal them and stamp them. That was really rewarding though.
Tomorrow we are sharing with the 1-4 graders during Sunday School about our trip. It is part of our missions education for kids program. We worked on that today too, getting pictures together and fun stuff like that.
I am at a coffee shop right now, and they are closing...so I fear my ramblings will be cut short.
I also was researching what kind of Apple laptop I want to buy...talked to my brother's brother-in-law and got some good tips on finding he right deal. I am really excited about it.
OK, enough for now, a quick picture and I am off!
No comments:
Post a Comment