Latest Prayer Requests from Jonathan and Jennifer Roundy

NTM Latest News

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

JAMES AND JADA TAKING THEIR FIRST STEPS

So today was the big day that James and Jada BOTH took their first steps. We have some video I will upload for your to see for yourselves. It is a relatively short clip...about two minutes.



I am posting this with my new macbook pro that I just received today. This is a whole new world...a bit confusing at first. I have already received a few "random" error messages...so we will se how it goes. I also noticed that the part of the casing seems to be bent...not sure what I want to do about that. Jenny says I am just being fussy.

The movie I am posting was made on the MAC, and it was easy...as advertised. I have a lot to learn about how it all fits together.

Much thanks to Dana for helping me figure out how to get the best deal on a MAC. I was able to get a refurbished unit for a really reasonable price. I was originally going to get a macbook, but since the deals were so good, I was able to get a macbook pro.

Enough rambling I guess....all for now

1 comment:

Amanda Pfeiffer said...

Howdy it's Amanda!
I so love watching James and Jada walk, even if it just for a second. They are so cute!
Good luck with the Mac. I'm not to crazy for Macs. But my brother Jonathan is.

God bless!