James and Jada's Cakes for their 3rd Birthday. Jenny did such a nice job!
Slideshow of pictures from the birthday party
The other week we took John and Jeanie out to eat and found out that John's birthday was the same day as the twins...so we had them and Nate and Anya up for dinner. It was Fabulous as usual.
Jenny made some Awesome cakes for the twins. James is into Soccer these days so his was a soccer ball and Jada's was a fairy.
I will put some photos and a picture slideshow that you can check out to see some of the party and hopefully share in the joy we experienced as a family today celebrating our wonderful twins.
1 comment:
Oh JENNY!! I cannot believe the twins are 3!!! (just so you know, as they get older, that makes me feel SOOOO much older, because I remember them as newborns!!) They are just so beautiful!
Post a Comment