Latest Prayer Requests from Jonathan and Jennifer Roundy

NTM Latest News

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pictures of our new place

Here are some pictures to show what he downstairs of our new place looks like. Jenny has done such and awesome job of organizing our new household. Can you believe how nice this place is?

Today we visited Calvary Chapel Lake of the Ozarks. It felt kind of wierd to be looking for a Church to attend. Some of the other new students are starting to show up. It has been fun meeting new people. I also found out that my campus ministry will be working with the IT (Computer group)...which I am sure you guessed I am excited about. We had Grant and his wife and three children over to play games last night. They have 3 month old twin girls and a 3 year old daughter. It was cool just to hang out. They were the ones that told us about Calvary Chapel.

Another cool connection that happened today was that at church I ran into a staff family from the missionary training center, the Parkers, and she shared with me that they came on a short term missions trip to the Tribal village that I grew up in when I was a little boy. Talk about a small world. We have felt so welcomed by the other students and staff, it has been great! Well, enough of my rambling. :)

This is an attempt at a 360 degree view of the downstairs.


Living Room and part of dining room



Dining room and Kitchen



The other side of the kitchen, dining, and living room area

No comments: